Stuff for people who are still a bit untamed, young at heart and full of dreams.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Phewww! I had a 9 to 8 today!

Just now I feel pretty exhausted but at the same time absolutely thrilled! That I paint is nothing new to all who know me but with the nudge of some friends I finally decided to open a second etsy shop for my art work. I spend the last two days with designing a banner, taking decent pictures of my art work and formatting it properly on Gimp (the open source version of photoshop). Five minutes ago I was finally finished. Have a look at it under
http://www.etsy.com/shop/assjasart

Of course, I didn't have much time to do anything creative. But http://www.etsy.com/shop/ziggyandfriends did some marketing for me with a lovely treasury! It's all about environmentally sound craft items! I love that. Have a look at the treasury and at her shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my wee treasury and my shop - it's much appreciated! cheers Jay aka 'sunshinescot' as well (Etsy)

    ReplyDelete